Laying a strong structure and foundation at the early stages of your start-up will help you to focus on your market with confidence and look more attractive to investors.
- Have an idea? Can this become a business?
- Would this business be commercially viable?
- Do we categorise my idea as a product or service?
- What is the most suitable entity type for this business?
- Do I need a Co-Founder?
- What profit-sharing options can we explore?
- How is it different from ownership?
- What are the steps to incorporate?
- Do we need any mandatory registrations?
- Are there any legal compliances to follow (RBI, FEMA, Income Tax)?
- What is a fair & reasonable arrangement amongst Founders?
- How does one determine a suitable shareholding structure?
- How do we protect Intellectual Property Rights – Patent & Trademark?
- What are some practical tips on good governance?
- How do we use a crowdfunding platform?
- How do we stay compliant from Day One?
- Are there any Govt schemes/subsidies/benefits specific to our business?
- Can we find a suitable mentor?
- How do I price my product/service correctly?
- What are different planning/budgeting/forecasting tools that can help?
- Do we establish strategic partnerships?
- How do we remain compliant as we grow?
- Market Study
- Revenue Model
- Financial Indicators
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Health Check
- Due Diligence
- Compliance readiness
- Operative readiness
- Expansion plans
- Quantum of funds
- Instrument of Financing
- Utilization of funds
- Revenue verticals
- Pitch Deck
- Business Plan
- Information Memorandum
- Financial Projections
- Techno- Economic Viability Studies
- Pitching to prospective investors
- Negotiations and drafting Term Sheet
- Deal closure
- Compliance for Deal Closure
- Milestone Mapping & Utilisation